The Ladies of the Cloth Show Their Cloth

Hello all. Sorry for the lapse or two. I have been like the chicken searching for her head lately. Mr. has his surgery on Monday and there is much to do on the home front.  I have all my ducks in a row now and I sure hope the next week is a good one. Positive thoughts and prayers are most welcome. That said, these are photo's from two weeks ago, I told you I was way behind in the uploads! This first quilt is all about color and modern design. Many of us had a hard time embracing the trend but now I am learning how to appreciate the concept.
Terri has finished quilting this quilt in an traditional cross-hatch design, beautiful work Terri.

Teri is a beginning quilter. She is doing a great job already. I do think the modern concepts bode well for the new quilter. I see people embracing the art form because of this direction. 
Jenni has many talents, including tatting. Just look at this sweet ornament! Just look at that fine wire star shaped around the motif. The background is one of her hand painted silk scarves. Told you, many talents! 

Rose makes the greatest traditional quilts. Light, dark, light, dark. Charming. No matter how "modern" quilting trends I just love traditional patterns and color play.

Up close.
I saw this amazing quilt on Facebook. The makers name is Barb Vedder. When I first pasted this I had a link, I have no idea where that link skooted to. I will add it if I can find it.
  • I saw this stunning quilt on Facebook. Just had to share. Meet Barb Vedder here

Comments