Put a Wreath On It!

photo www.flaxandwine.com

Just a quick note today. No sewing is happening here except for bits and pieces of EPP project that I will likely not complete in my lifetime, really. It is a portable project and works well for long days at the hospital. On that note,   after what seemed like a positive recovery things have changed and we are dealing with some complications. I would like to blink and have this all over and done with for Mr. but such is not the case.  

Quilters in general are creative people. I have always liked items in the circle shape. Everything from wreaths to quilt blocks. 

This is wreath season for sure. When I saw this one I had intentions of whipping up a similar piece. Instead I will share the photo and look forward to creating one next Harvest season. Hope your Thanksgiving plans are well under way. I am thinking positive and picked up my Turkey breast yesterday. No traveling for us this year. 

Till next time.  

Comments