Do You Ever Use Those Quilts She Asked?

kansas trouble
A non-quilter asked me "what do you do with all those quilts?" Wanting to know if I ever use them I said "of course." It caused me to ponder how many of the quilts in the collection I actually use. This latest one, the Jelly Roll Marathon, is currently the official Nap Quilt. I have formed a new sort of habit. Not an everyday habit but a ... now and then thing. I am a very early riser, can't seem to break that habit. On occasion, in the early afternoon, I have a lie down with the current read. Sometimes I nod off and need a quilt to be nice and cozy. If not this one, another will do. So yes, I do use them.  A good habit, thank you very much.

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Isn't that what they are meant for :>)?
I am a very early riser too! 5 am rise and shine... time enough to start the day with the also very early delivered morning newspaper.
I do love the early mornings.
And it's a good habit to go to bed not too late; this is what I learned many many years ago:
'Early to bed, early to rise,
make a man healthy, wealthy an wise'.
Hope it works also for a woman...
Cheers,

Jeanneke.