The Dogwood Charm Pack Construction, Finally!

Finally, I decided on a layout for these Dogwood Charm Square Blocks! Sorry for the cluttered photo.
 I wanted to mention that I won the lottery and I will be leaving on a world tour at the end of the week. When I return I will be moving to my little farm with all the sweet little critters to keep me happy. I will build a large facility just for sewing, with every dream machine imaginable. OK, and I also have a bridge to sell!!! A little April Fools joke, sorry. Instead I will try to get  some work done!


Do you remember these blocks from months ago, the Dogwood fabric from Moda? Well, I brought it back out and started working. I was not pleased with the settings and sashing that I chose originally, so I put it away. A few weeks ago I was lucky to find yardage from the same line to use as B blocks, Yippee, a plan was hatched. I have some extra of the pink floral fabric and all the 2 1/2 inch off and off-off white jelly roll strips to fashion a border, and I found some other pink fabrics in the stash. I am not sure about those, the pinks may be different. A work in progress, but at least I am back at it. Yes?


Moda fabric, Dogwood
isn't this precious? The B Blocks

Comments

Jeanneke said…
I like this layout; it's very pretty!
The pink floral fabric you found matches quite well.
Did you know there's also a blue / white floral / leave in that Dogwood series?
That's important for me. I bought the charmpack too and with another sweet grandchild on the way (expected in August) I love to be prepared in pinks and blues. BTW this was no Fool's Day joke! :>)
Cheers,

Jeanneke.
Anonymous said…
Thank you Jeanneke, it took me long enough to come up with such a simple plan! My quilt shop only had the pink which worked out just fine for me. Congrats on having another sweet little one! You are truly blessed.
ELMO said…
Ack I remember this one, what a great save!