Good Morning From Snow-topia!!!

I have mentioned that I am weary of Winter. Apparently my moaning has gone unheard. As dear DIL sits at the airport on her way to Tuscon for a conference  and many others battle their way to work on slick and snow covered roads, I am inclined to "nest" today. I decided to cancel an appointment, stay home, make soup and bread and sew a bit. About 8 inches of very heavy snow has fallen in about two hours. Fondly referrred to as a 'heart attack' snow,  I have decided to sit this one out.

Instead I snapped a few pictures while on the early morning dog walk. Natures paradise whether I wanted it or not.

As the sun rises over the tree tops, the snow falls and clings to every branch and tree.


My sweet Lucy (everybody loves Lucy) examines the path ahead of me.


Living in a wooded area give a perspective of just how small we are on this planet.

Auggie walks along like the regal guard dog he is, he thinks the squirrel ahead is an intruder.



Looking west down my driveway, early tracks from Husband's departure.


We have a pile up at the feeder.


The snow sticks to the house, it looks like it has been dipped in sugar.


The West face of the trees are pocked with snow.
It is lovely, I will admit but I hope this is the last. I am ready for Spring. Can you hear me now?????

Comments

gwensews said…
I don't know where you are. MI was supposed to get snow, but the sun is shinning and it looks like spring. the snow is beautiful, especially in the areas where there is not traffic to mess it up.
ELMO said…
But it's so pretty.