The Tuesday Teapot, a Trip to The Hotel Hershey


a central yellow flower on branches with leaves, the handle looks like a wooden twig and the spout is a stem

a little bud of some sort for a lid topper
 Some time ago I attended a conference/workshop at The Hotel Hershey. A rather grand hotel in the old European style in Hershey, Pa. Very Fancy. Since this was a working vacation, in the early spring, we had little time to tour. The gardens were just starting their spring time bloom of daffodils and tulips. Our rooms were lovely and the service was outstanding. I needed to pick up a little memento and this little 1 cup teapot was perfect. If you are so inclined, I have provided a link to the Hotel's website.  

 http://www.thehotelhershey.com/

Gratuity Moment: for the opportunity to visit this landmark, I am grateful. 
 *as usual no compensation for any reference to anything

Comments