Despite an ambitious plan for the day some dreadful stomach thing dropped in for a visit late last night and remains an unwanted guest. During this down time I have been scanning the daytime television shows. I came upon a Martha Stewart compilation re-run. I sort of ignored the food segments, of course, but there were two craft segments that I enjoyed. One was about a quilt exhibition at the New York Armory last march. I had seen some photo's of this at the time and thought, my kind of collection! 650 red and white quilts spanning three centuries. Glorious. here is the link
http://www.themarthablog.com/2011/03/infinite-variety-three-centuries-of-red-and-white-quilts.html
Another segment show cased the talents of a needle felter. Her adorable little animals were so life-like. An amazing artist. Unfortunately, no photo's are available. However, here is a great site that shows just how cute they are. here is the link
http://chushka.com/gallery/toys/
You might enjoy seeing how Martha organized her fabric collection, much different that mine here is the link
http://www.themarthablog.com/2008/03/my-fabric-collection-and-how-i-organized-it.html
*Hopefully, photo's of my Finishing Friday projects, tomorrow
http://www.themarthablog.com/2011/03/infinite-variety-three-centuries-of-red-and-white-quilts.html
Another segment show cased the talents of a needle felter. Her adorable little animals were so life-like. An amazing artist. Unfortunately, no photo's are available. However, here is a great site that shows just how cute they are. here is the link
http://chushka.com/gallery/toys/
You might enjoy seeing how Martha organized her fabric collection, much different that mine here is the link
http://www.themarthablog.com/2008/03/my-fabric-collection-and-how-i-organized-it.html
*Hopefully, photo's of my Finishing Friday projects, tomorrow
Comments