Learning to Machine Quilt, with a little help from my Friends

The saga continues. This has become something of a mini-series. Anyway, I received the teflon bobbin washers and Isacord thread from daystyle.com last week. Since then I have been a busy girl. All attributes to these products are true. After about 8 hours of testing I can tell you that the bobbin washers do indeed make thread feed better and the Isacord thread is a dream. It is a 40 wt, 100 % polyester thread that makes quilting, particularly free-motion quilting easy. Yes, I said easy. That is a first. Not one nest, not one snap.
while the Genie looks a little wicked his product is a dream

the little washer goes in the bobbin case first, then the bobbin

I will have more photo's of samples in the next post, I have been playing a lot, but all these filler quilting patterns take a long time. At least for me. However, this is a sampler so I want to practice here.

Comments