- No Tuesday tea today, Mr. is having some testing done.
- I do have some Pottery Passion Photo's coming up. Just when I think I will not add to the collection I come across some stunning jugs, jars and pitchers. I am weak. I may have a problem.
- I don't care. You only live once so live it well, your way and be happy. Therefore, pottery.
- I saw three Hummingbirds, a Yellow Butterfly and several members of our Turkey flock while sweeping my back porch this morning. People ask why I live in the woods.....that is one reason.
- My weeds are doing well, so are the herbs.
- I have to miss my Ladies of the Cloth gathering today as well. Hello all! See you next week!
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
String Star Block
not the best photo, sorry, will take another soon! Today, bird is the word. Good Morning Stitching Friends, do you like my attempt at ...
Goodie Gumdrops as muttered by Lord Grantham as he was trying to absorb the cultural changes of the world around him. I am in the same bo...
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were...
Much to my surprise the photos I wanted to share this day were of a miniature quilt. Well fiddle-de-de Miss Scarlet they did not show up ...