- No Tuesday tea today, Mr. is having some testing done.
- I do have some Pottery Passion Photo's coming up. Just when I think I will not add to the collection I come across some stunning jugs, jars and pitchers. I am weak. I may have a problem.
- I don't care. You only live once so live it well, your way and be happy. Therefore, pottery.
- I saw three Hummingbirds, a Yellow Butterfly and several members of our Turkey flock while sweeping my back porch this morning. People ask why I live in the woods.....that is one reason.
- My weeds are doing well, so are the herbs.
- I have to miss my Ladies of the Cloth gathering today as well. Hello all! See you next week!
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
String Star Block
Because life in Sewtopia has been rather hectic the last few months, Christmas was a very Simple affair, decorating wise. I never ...
Seen of Facebook
6 hours sewing yesterday! 6! Haven't been able to do that for Months. Is the space a mess, oh yes. Do I care? Not at all. Crikey, whe...
Some years ago I "met" a fabulous, kind and generous person via an early message board that focused on hand embroidery. We were...