Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The First Big One, Snowfall That Is!

About two weeks ago we had our first measureable snow fall, about 2 inches of the pearly white stuff. It was gone in one day. Now this one may hang around for a while. We knew it was coming, the weather people have been (whooping it up) reporting it for days as it whorls across the country. In a half-sleep moment I opened my front door to this:
view from my front porch

there is a magic to falling snow

see what I mean? magic!





Looks like the bird feeder has a little hat.

view West from the patio.

Glancing up into the "park" where the turkey hang out. No turkeys here.

No comments:

What Do You Do With All That Rosemary?

My china closet that houses only the Polish Pottery collection, well, some of it. That little space below the hutch is not much good for ...