|I Love Me Posies!|
- Many garment Sewists are familiar with Mood Fabrics. With stores in LA and NYC, Project Runway enthusiasts are familiar with the phenomenal selection in the NYC store. Now Mood has a new project. They have recruited bloggers of varied skill levels to feature their fabrics. Each blogger receives a monetary allowance to be used exclusively at the Mood stores to sew a garment and feature it on their blog. Just click on the link to go to the site and you may just see some of the bloggers you already know. Mood Sewing Network.
- Are you interested in the Modern Quilt Movement? My friend Rose gave me a list of some super blogs dedicated to the craft. Here are a few new to me sites to check out. Lots of color and geometric design, Oh, Fransson! The Quilt Engineer. is just loaded with great design and ideas.
- Looking for a clever and easy design wall. I found a nice one on the Oh, Fransson site. check out this design wall here.
And last but not least, this post gives 9 ideas to configure your design wall. here.
|How happy are these little guys?|
- Work on the Dogwood quilt. Photo's to come.
- Make some fitting adjustments to Bertie. (the dress form)
- Work on the design wall. Either make a new one or try to do something creative with that monster that keeps falling over.
- Choose a top, make a muslin.
- The truth about the Wonky Quilt.
Gratuity Moment: Thanks Rose