Lavender Blue is Calling You, Normandy

 May be an image of French lavenderGood afternoon, just a little "pop-in" for you all, if you are local you may have heard of Triple B Farm in the Monongahela area. When I saw this glorious photo of a field in Kent, England I knew I had to share some news for the locals. Triple B is such a great little place and the current lavender fields are ready for picking if you are interested, see the notice, HERE.

 Farm Market Now Open For Online OrdersCheck out the link for all the information about the farm and the calendar of events and picks. If you choose not to go out into the field (me) the store usually has the produce already available in the store. No affiliation here, just great people and you know how I am about supporting small business.  

* On this day 80 years ago my Father nearly lost his life. He rarely talked about it, he was so traumatized by it. Unlike many in his unit, he survived and managed to come back home 4 years later a different man. May we always honor and pay homage to those who survived and most of all for those who did not.

Comments