Merry Week Before Christmas!

 May be an image of tree and text that says 'Every snowman needs a puppy dog...'

 Good Morning all. I am sure I am not the only one scrambling to get everything ready at this time of year. We are into the big count down and I still have lots to do! The best part of this week is meeting and greeting friends in person, in letters, and in social gatherings. Last year this did not happen, this year it is truly a gift. 

That said, yes, I am way behind in the project arena but I have decided to eliminate the pressure and let it be. Soooo, you won't see me for a week. I just am not as organized this year as I have been in the past. While attempting to gather up the Christmas spirit, I don't want to forget to live in the moment. With our family so reduced in size everything is different. There are some losses that I just cannot reconcile, but making some new traditions will hopefully enlighten the spirit.  

I have some decorating to finish today and then that is it! I have to sort out the mess of unboxing and reboxing, ha, gifts to wrap, a few more cards to send, and last but not least, plow my way through the studio and pack up some things that get set aside during the last of the projects. I hope to have photo's to share during the week between Christmas and the New Year. In the meantime, my friends have been busy. 

 Handspun shawlette
My latest shawl, knit in the dishcloth pattern with the prayer shawl knit 3 purl 3 pattern centered. It is from Rambouillet wool I spun during a Tour de Fleece plied with acrylic. It is for a friend who just got a big RV to travel...Still on a knitting trend, I wanted to share this sweet little gift. Quilty friend, Linda Sue has been a busy bee! "Handspun shawlette, My latest shawl, knit in the dishcloth pattern with the prayer shawl knit 3 purl 3 pattern centered. It is from Rambouillet wool I spun during a Tour de Fleece plied with acrylic. It is for a friend who just got a big RV to travel across the country." I have one much like this, I carry it in my apron all day, it is a reminder of friendship and the hope of prayer.

  • Have a wonderful week, remember to take some time for yourself to celebrate the season.
  • Have a cookie, or a piece of candy, (particularly white chocolate fudge with apricots!😁🙋😋) there are no calories in Christmas cookies!
  • Smile at strangers, it's legal and will make you the positive in their day.

 


Comments