For The Pierogi People

 pierogi-dumplings.jpg

 The link to S & D Polish Deli, HERE, 

Location & Hours

Monday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm


My kitchen blog, HERE, the recipe for Pierogi Dough taught to me by the original owners just search in the bar above right. You can also order from them online. Their frozen pierogi are very good if you aren't up to the marathon pierogi making.  

Comments

marly said…
Thank you! I haven't made pierogi in years. The church recipe was not my favorite, but they were experienced with it and results were much better than mine. My cousin in CA shared theirs and it had sour cream in the dough, which made the nut roll dough much easier to work with so I tried it for the pierogi. Eureka! Easy pinch that stayed closed. There is no dry cottage cheese available locally, our favorite, so I stopped making them. Happy new year to you and family.