It's in the Bag...

A couple weeks ago Barb, from The Ladies of the Cloth, presented this bag to it's new owner. This woman is so good at this, I would never know where to start. 
She uses coordinating quilting cottons, layered like a quilt with batting and stitched down with very close rows of a machine programmed stipple. The results in a firm yet supple construction process that lends itself beautifully to small and large bags. Several of us in the group have this bags because they are so perfect for carrying our tools and projects. 
 Outside pockets secured with Velcro and inside pockets to store all those necessary items that every needle worker needs. The padded handles are just right for over arm and over shoulder carry. 
 Not really a bag but a pocket of sorts, this little cutie by another Lady of the Cloth, Terri, is perfect for the traveling stitcher. 
Check out this little foldable, portable, tool pocket! Pins, scissors, pens all are happy here and there is room for other doo-dads too. All closed up with buttons in graduated sizes the outside makes it look like an evening bag!
How about that?
  • So, I just can't tell you how happy I am that I have managed to work around those bad people who were trying to hijack Sewtopia, the nerve! I was losing sleep, really I was.
  • It is 11 degrees here (this is getting so old) breezy and snowing, again. 
  • I don't think I will ever be warm again, blanket, blazing fire and a cup of tea. And a headache, an eye piercing, photo-sensitive, half nauseating headache. The perfect end to a perfect day. Toodles.    

Comments