Meet the Teacher

I am not sure if this one is the Teachers or another Guild member. It was draped over the chairs with Pat's quilts so I decided to add it here.  The colors are so bright and the border picks them all up. Beautiful.

Ring-a-ding-ding!

I am not sure why this one feels Asian themed to me, but it does.
A close up of one of the buttons, notice the decorative stitching around the perimeter with variegated thread.

I call this one National Record Mart.

The Ring Toss game on July4th.

Button, button, whose got the button?

Nice white contrast with marbelized colors.

the other side

Spring Baskets

That's a lot of Ducks!

Summer Fair.

Using multiple cutting dies could be an I Spy for some little one.
Can you see how we were inspired? Every single person interpreted this project differently. The possibilities are endless using a circle theme. Pat was right, it becomes a passion and everywhere you look you can find a way to incorporate a circle!  

*The names of the quilts are mine.
**Thank You Sharon for bringing this workshop to us!

Comments