More Photo's from the Three Rivers Quilt Guild Show 2014 & NO ice, NO Snow, Sunshine, Birdsong and Opening Day!!!


I took as many photo's as I could before the show opened and my camera was balking a bit. As a result some blurred and some were missed. Drats! No problem, the show DVD will be up on the website soon and I'll post a link.



My primary show function was working the flea market that we have in the back hall named Granny's Attic. Another show element that grown significantly over the years, this little second hand bonanza is a high point for many visitors. Using donated fabrics, notions, books and magazines we sort and price items for quick sale. It takes two full days and many people for this to get off the ground. We are always surprised at some of the gems that show up for our sale.


I took some long shots of some of the members sorting through bags and bags and boxes and boxes of items. Located in the back atrium of the Circuit Center, we get lots of traffic and interest. Since the restrooms are located there as well, eventually, almost everyone passes through :)


The profits of this booth are used to support our many programs and outreach efforts.

Comments