Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Tuesday Teapot

Fogelberg & Gilbert English Teapot
available here How I wish I could add this one to my collection, not likely. But it is a stunning vintage piece. Have a fine Tuesday, the Sew and Sews are on a field trip. Photo's to follow. 

I have been working on a new quilt block, hand stitched.  So much fun, photo's to follow.
I have also been admiring one of my favorite bloggers latest finished quilts, Sampaguita Quilts "Hiding the Sycamore"
I also enjoyed reading this post from Une Femme discussing simplicity in life and wardrobe. Also a great way to hang sweaters!!!

Later........................
miss you  Gwen

No comments:

What Do You Do With All That Rosemary?

My china closet that houses only the Polish Pottery collection, well, some of it. That little space below the hutch is not much good for ...