Overload and Why I Sew- part 2

Another trend I noted in the Vogue is fur trim. I think a fur trimmed sweater or coat is always fabulous. For me the fur has to be faux. Fortunately, the quality of the faux has improved dramatically in the last few years. I have some very basic sweaters that will be trimmed with fur this season. It gives them a new look and another season of wear.
fur trim coat/jacket
Biba waterproof coat
£290 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Cotton jacket
$170 - topshop.com

Girls' dream mink-collar vest
$135 - jcrew.com

*photo's courtesy of  polyvore
Timeless, traditional, practical.  Some other trends noted in this issue: animal prints as full garments and trims. I like a little bit for trim. An emerging minimalist style. Such as a simple sheath dress, few design lines, little or no ornamentation. And finally, lace. Lace in dresses, blouses, skirts. Lace as applique and trim. Lace in colors. The best part of the changing season is the new Fashion.  

Gratuity Moment: the beautiful new faux fur


Comments