Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Monday, Can't Trust That Day..............

On my last jar of parsley, good thing Spring is here!
  • Wow, another Holiday come and gone.
  • I always cook too much food. You never know when extra people will show up. 
  • Now everyone in attendance has enough food for three days, (breakfast, lunch and dinner) whether they want it or not.
  • I'll never get all my pie dishes or Lock and Locks back. I suspect they are gone for good. 
  • Good excuse to get new ones, do you agree?
  • My studio is a mess and must be dealt with this week. If I have an emergency they will label me a Hoarder! Not good. 
  • Killing off Will Gardener on The Good Wife was a mistake.
  •  Remember when I said I would work on only one project at a time, all that Focus business? I lied. 
  • I am starting to wonder what the "non-pathetic" people do for fun. 
  • In my town when you close a bridge or a tunnel our lives change dramatically. When you say you can't get there from here it is true. Quilt shops be aware.  
Little progress on this  Kaffe project. A visitor to Sewtopia said it gave her a bit of a headache. Um....what do you say to that?  This little beauty on the right has been tickling my brain. Linda finished this a while ago and said that matching up all those points was a little tedious but it really is so geometric, cute, colorful and the contrast is just perfect.  I have  three in progress right now, I am going to finish them....first....right? The Disappearing Four Patch, from the Missouri Star Quilt Company.

Tune of the Day
The Mamas and Papas, 1966, Monday Monday




No comments:

What Do You Do With All That Rosemary?

My china closet that houses only the Polish Pottery collection, well, some of it. That little space below the hutch is not much good for ...