Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Something Weird Happening Here

disgusted-cow
I have to tell you something. I have been inundated with page views on this blog for some time. Now the numbers are over 1000 to 1500 per day. It is creepy. I think since blogger no longer permitted links from posts some entities have been using scanning software to monitor for compliance. I am going to take the blog down on Friday for a while. If you need any specific information please email at kczkws4@aol.com. It is not like this on Kitchen Chronicles.  My normal page views are 400 to 600 a day.I may be totally off base with this but something's happening here....what it is ain't exactly clear, you know the rest.

1 comment:

Jeanneke said...

The same has been happening to/on my blog.
It's a good and wise decision to step back and take the blog down on Friday for a while.
Sending love and blessings,

Jeanneke.

Working With the Wool Batting

Things are blooming in Sewtopia. This time of year, early Summer, is so special. The air is scented with early blooming roses and lilac...