|Memorial Day in Sewtopia|
|A little red, white and blue quilt greeting on the front porch.|
|These are self seeded Foxglove, on their third year.|
- The traditional salads are made.
- The grill is pre-heating, ready for the main course.
- Cool drinks prepared, the picnic atmosphere is in place.
- It's not the same as other Memorial Day celebrations, not sure why, just isn't.
- A sense of foreboding for our country, threats from abroad, domestic lunatics, it is all too much.
- I have new eyeglasses, maybe I am seeing things more clearly.
- I have a lot of weeds to pull.