There is no secret around here that I am not a Winter girl despite what those "Best Colors for You" charts say. I am so glad that January is done I did a little Happy Dance this morning!Remember this? Moonlighting season 2 episode 6. The same background music, different context!
While February is not exactly in the top 5 either, it is one step closer to the Months of the Calendar that have earned that distinction. By the way, March is not in very good stead either.
I was going to venture outside to practice some of the functions on the new Lumix Camera with the Leica lens. A jewel of a compact camera this little girl does all sorts of effects that I want to learn. Not outside, not today. So a little indoor play.
First up, the 3 D Panorama effect. Before with a standard automatic setting......
|Some of the Polish Pottery collection on a reproduction step-back hutch in the kitchen. The left side........|
|the right side.|
|the Panorama includes the entire length of the display space and the 3D effect, while subtle, defines the roundness of the teapots to me and picks up the glow on the curved surfaces from the over head light.|
- This is a nice little camera for the price, I got it on sale, that helped. A small camera is essential.
- I want to improve the quality of my photo's.
- January was a good month to change hair color, well that's what she told me.
- February will tell the tale on that one.
- I need tea and Tylenol, later.