Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Clean-Up, Clear-Out

Found this on a tree stump after climbing the hill on our constitutional. Lucy couldn't care less. I think it is beautiful!
Good glory golly be! Said Chester to Matt Dillon. Tell me where this month has gone? I have been stitching away on 9 patch blocks but quite frankly, that's about it. I have great plans, yes I do. I have been organizing. I have been cleaning and sorting out the studio space. After a couple projects in a row things get pretty tossed but the semi-annual clean-up clear-out seems to take even longer. I have a friend, who doesn't sew, but wants to sew, wants an embroidery machine but just can't handle it right now. To her goes the Viking #1+. The Viking 990 has already gone to my Son, The Singer 99 hand crank has gone to a wonderful home and now I am thinking the Vintage Singer Rockateer will be the next to go. Love that machine but never use it anymore. That is a shame. She wants to work, to do, to create. She has been serviced and is pristine, sews well, has all her cams etc. If you are interested, please email me for a price. We can negotiate. I paid a lot for her, I will accept less if you are interested and would give her a good home. The Featherweight, the Handi-Quilter, the Felter and the Ovation and Janome sergers will stay. Unity is going to be replaced with Destiny.  Did I mention I have plans???

The crew here is promising me more sewing time. We will see. As soon as I can clear a spot it will post the 9 patches................until then, sew among yourselves.

I've got a mushroom thing going on.

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a neat mushroom! I have to admit I thought it was a cabbage flower at first, LOL. I know what you mean about too many sewing machines. I have 3 I use and way too many others that I should do something with.

Meet Wanda Hanson, Exuberant Color

Always looking for inspiration for our own quilts, many of us follow other bloggers. Some are more, much more than quilters, they are Artis...