|Hello Terri's Father.|
A few thing is know that I know:
- I am not a sparkly girl, no feathers, no sequins, no flashy shoes that twinkle.
- Self tanners are orange, no matter if they cost $8.99 or $60.00. Done them both and my Scotch-Irish skin looks like a smeary water color piece of art done by a 4 year old.
- There is too much noise. If I am sitting across from someone in a restaurant and cannot hear a word said it is too noisy. Talking, laughing, talking on phones, televisions, dishes clanking, blathering on and on and on. Too much.
- There is a slang/swear word that is tossed around like nothing these days. To me, it clearly illustrates an uneducated, unsophisticated and moronic expression. Except when you hear it from a small child. Brings tears to my eyes that this child is repeating what he hears at home. Shame on those parents. Shame.
- In case you haven't noticed, I am cranky. It's the little things that drive me nuts!