Wednesday, March 23, 2016

OK Wanda,Give it UP! I Need Your Quilting Passion!!!

Please excuse the forward nature of my header today, but another sleepless night gets me a bit edgy.


OK, so here's the deal, I would absolutely love, love, love to have the color sense of Wanda from Exuberant Color blog. She is absolutely amazing and prolific like I have never seen. Truly a dynamo. 

She has permitted me to showcase her works here and share her passion in her designs. Abstract design and color clash with multiple scrap fabrics just illustrate the "edginess" that she occasionally adds. Just look at the sashing! I would never think of doing that with all these colors.


A departure of sorts for Wanda, all these neutrals but charm dripping from each block. Wanda also teaches and sells her finished products. Let me tell you, I am trying to finesse a way to head out to Illinois in Mondo just to take a class with her. 

Click on this link to see her blog.
This is only a small sample of the work of this amazing quilter. String quilts abound, color passion explained in progress as she designs waterfall style quilts and scrap use in a modern vein will make you re-think your quilting style. Do you know Wanda?

Ah, the life of a Sewist/quilter. Gotta love it!

No comments:

RIP Lucy, a Quilt Project Without You, Will Never Be the Same.

Always in my heart, my sweet Lucy. My Lucy, the sweetest dog I have ever known and I have known some great dogs. In her younger days ...