Monday, November 9, 2015

Little Kitten Mittens

If I know one thing for sure, I am a lousy knitter. Besides lacking the innate skill I don't work at it. I have tried and tried, I even promised myself at the beginning of the New Year (last year) that I would make a more concerted effort. I lied. The only way I am going to improve my skills is to have a teacher. Terri of The Ladies of the Cloth fame is an expert. After the next New Year I am going to rededicate myself to learning the craft. Terri, will you help me?

In the meantime I watched Terri whip up these little mittens during one of our gatherings. I am amazed. She just twittles her needles and manipulates her yarns and little miracles appear.
I am starting to prepare, I need all the help I can get. You may smile now. 

3 comments:

kate steeper said...

Good luck with the knitting , its a standing joke that i may be good at most other crafts but what comes off a pair of needles is the stuff of nightmares for me . I just dont get any better at it.

Beatrice Wins said...

The best way to succeed is to select a project you really, really want. It will help you over many hurdles

Your new teacher
Terri

celkalee said...

Ahhh Kate, I feel your pain! I am hoping that my new teacher, Terri, will be able to settle me down and teach me how to do more than a miserable garter stitch! See you tomorrow Terri.

Meet Wanda Hanson, Exuberant Color

Always looking for inspiration for our own quilts, many of us follow other bloggers. Some are more, much more than quilters, they are Artis...