Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Saturday Share, Christmas Decor

seen on Facebook here.
Hello Sewtopians. Today's share is one of those "...why didn't I think of that?" items. Not all roads lead to quilting! I have a couple windows that would appreciate this little decoration. I have simplified my Christmas decor over the last couple years but this is really a cute idea. Easy to put up, easy to take down, not a lot to store and no expense. I already have enough Christmas balls to do every window!


3 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Great idea! It would be fun to see a tree shape in green ornaments in the center. I've been trying to downsize also but it isn't easy.

ELMO said...

I so need so need some thing like this, I'm not sure where anything is at the new house.

celkalee said...

I am thinking that a little sparkle may be enough this year. I have ornaments in several colors and a collection in tonals of gold that I am thinking on. I do know where they are. And as Connie mentioned mapping out a tree shape in green among the balls would be really nice.

Where Did She Go?

They seem to be asking the question....where did she go? She is still here Sewsts! She is returning to her role of full-time nurse and pa...