Thursday, July 9, 2015

OK, so what is this you ask? An ad for London Sole or for Nordstrom or even Liberty Fabrics. No my dears, not at all. But here is the hook, if you sew, you can do this too, with your trusty sewing machine and your fabulous fabrics. Now the shoes...that is likely a purchase item. In any event, they are all so darn cute I wanted to share. Have a great day.Flowers of Liberty Floral Print Two-Piece Pajama Set (Women)Flowers of Liberty Floral Print Kimono (Women)Flowers of Liberty Floral Print Two-Piece Pajama Set (Women)
The link is here and it includes sweet little ballet flats in matching fabrics!  The prices will encourage you to start sewing stuff like this again, trust me.

No comments:

My View From Friday Night.....

Friday night was Light Up Night in Pittsburgh. I was lighting up a heart monitor! 6 hours flat on my back, two days of mandated rest and...