- My headache cure has been developed over time. Advice from a dear friend, now gone, gave me the best instruction. No major medication involved, just one extra strength Tylenol. Then I peel a strong onion, with my hands under warm running water. Warm the hands and cool the head with an ice bag. A bit of sleep with a a touch of darkness then like magic it ebbs away. The onion will be a tosser mind you after you weep and drip all over it and multiple tissues are required but a small price to pay I think.
- As mentioned, I cannot do two things at once any more. Maybe I never could but I just figured it out. Scary thought.
- Back to the Downton experience, now what? It seems we are wrapping the whole thing up soon. The next season is the last. I suspect if you don't get killed off, married away or sent to prison you may make it to the finale. For heaven's sake they killed off the DOG! Was that necessary? I don't think so.
- I don't think Anna will look good in prison stripes. So pale, so frail.
- Cousin Violet has the best lines. Crackers, every one!
- Good old Thomas seems to have a benevolent streak. I don't really trust it but it was a nice departure.
- I am loving the clothes this season. I have always been drawn to the twenties. No place for Ta-Ta's in those dresses ladies.
- Went out for early dinner today and by show time I needed a nibble. The little tray with what appears to be eyeballs staring at you was the repast. Recipe at Kitchen Chronicles.
Monday, February 23, 2015
Now What? and Pear II
I wish I had a picture of my pickles, I do not and I haven't made them yet for the season but they are really good. I shared the recip...
Goodie Gumdrops as muttered by Lord Grantham as he was trying to absorb the cultural changes of the world around him. I am in the same bo...
Much to my surprise the photos I wanted to share this day were of a miniature quilt. Well fiddle-de-de Miss Scarlet they did not show up ...