Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Applique Flowers and more Leaves


This beautiful quilt reminds me of some in my Vintage collection. The bright colors really pop against the white background.

In keeping with the leaf theme, this little beauty would look very nice in my entrance hall, just saying!

Fallen leaves on a tiled patio, bright colors nice sashing and borders. Each leaf is beautifully articulated. 
I find the varied interpretations of the leaf theme so charming. Every year the quilts seem to be more varied and beautiful.

If you want see the winners just click on the link.
Gallery of 2014 TRQ Winners

No comments:

RIP Lucy, a Quilt Project Without You, Will Never Be the Same.

Always in my heart, my sweet Lucy. My Lucy, the sweetest dog I have ever known and I have known some great dogs. In her younger days ...