Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jumping on the Bandwagon, Downton Abbey in the Home Stores, a Ravelry Knit Along and Fashion

8423377381_9f8f721312_n
First, the jewelry. Reading reviews of the Season Four premiere of Downton Abbey yesterday rather left me amazed. One source stated 22 Million households tuned in on Sunday night. Mathew Crawley, are you questioning your decision? Just saying! Anyway, the celebrations are posted everywhere and I even more surprised to see that even Bed Bath and Beyond  is selling jewelry with a Downton theme. And right now, shipping is free. 

It is lovely, unfortunately I have a metal sensitivity and could not wear these but check out the link to see the entire offering.
Downton Abbey® Silver Tone Crystal Montana Sapphire Blue Pear Drop Earrings With Large Stone 24.99 FREE SHIPPING

No comments:

Country Road Take Me Home, to the Place I Belong.......................... Please

John Denver, the song, Country Roads (I have some moonshine in the dining room!)