Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well dear readers, as this year winds down I want to thank all my lovely visitors for reading this blog, for your comments and emails. While I finish up projects and prepare for our little family celebration I am planning on a little Blog Break. Not for too long but long enough to transfer data and files to another computer, this one is on its last legs, really. I wish for all a Blessed Christmas and all the Good Will to you and yours. So until then dear readers, may your lives be filled with Joy!

2 comments:

Lucy Augustine said...

Have a Merry Christmas Corinne, see you next week!

celkalee said...

Thanks Lucy, you and yours as well. A new year, a few new projects, yes?

RIP Lucy, a Quilt Project Without You, Will Never Be the Same.

Always in my heart, my sweet Lucy. My Lucy, the sweetest dog I have ever known and I have known some great dogs. In her younger days ...