Friday, December 6, 2013

HANDMADE HOLIDAY- Needletime, Knitters and Yarn

Purl SohoGood morning all you Natty Knitters! The last in this Handmade Holidays Series is for the knitters. I made this last year (or one very similar, gifted, don't remember!) Think ahead to the Holidays? Do you knit? Do you follow Purl Soho? This beautiful scarf in Brioche Stitch might just interest you. Since I am the worlds slowest knitter I would have to have started a year ago, but I thought this one has such a fine textured elegant look that I just wanted to share. It is warm, pliable and drapes beautifully.



The story, the pattern, the yarn are available on their site, here.

*no compensation received or implied. Purl Soho kindly permits bloggers to reference their site and their work and photo's as long as back links are provided.

No comments:

What Do You Do With All That Rosemary?

My china closet that houses only the Polish Pottery collection, well, some of it. That little space below the hutch is not much good for ...